BCN3D’s signature IDEX Technology
Download it freely by filling out this form:
What is IDEX Technology?
IDEX allows users to print more complex pieces by using hydrosoluble supports and to combine materials to obtain different mechanical properties in one single print.
Combining IDEX with 3D printing modes doubles the printing capacity of each machine, making this technology the most cost-effective and the fastest solution for low-volume batch production.
5 points to know about IDEX
In this white paper, you'll learn about:
- What IDEX is and how it works
- How this technology was developed and has evolved
- IDEX's main benefits compared to single- and conventional dual extrusion
- How we use this technology in our own Print Farm
- How our clients are benefiting from IDEX to be more productive
Download our free whitepaper and find out everything you need to know in order to optimize your time and resources →